- Becoming an Anti-Racist Resource List
- White Supremacy Culture
- Confronting the Wealth Transfer from Tribal Nations That Established Land-Grant Universities (from the American Assoc. of University Professors)
- Indigenous Nations and Land Acknowledgements (from Toronto Metropolitan University)
- Decolonise Science – Time to End Another Imperial Era (from The Conversation)
- Science Must Be for Everyone (from Scientific American)
- Our Land, Our Stories
- Professionalism as a Racial Construct (from UCLA Law Review)
- Are Your Organization's DEI Efforts Superficial or Structural? (from Harvard Business Review)
- Building a Diverse Faculty
- Faculty Diversity Collaborative
- Rutgers Connection Network Mentoring Program
- Honor Native Land
- Why DEI Initiatives Are Likely to Fail (from Inside Higher Ed)
- Awareness of Decisions in Evaluating Promotion and Tenure (from Georgrian Tech)
- Classroom Inclusivity Series
- Rubric for Evaluating Diversity Statements (from Brandies University)
- The DEI Pathway to Promotion (from Inside Higher Ed)
- OSU Search Advocate Program (from Oregon State University)
- Gonlin, V. Proposed language to use when talking about race: what you wanted to know but didn't want to ask. (PDF)
- Tuck & Yang. 2012. Decolonization is not a metaphor. (PDF) Decolonization: Indigeneity, Education & Society 1:1-40
- Stevens, K.R., et al., 2021. Fund Black Scientists. Cell 184:561-565.
- Taffe, M., and Gilpin, N.W. 2021. Racial inequity in grant funding from the US National Institutes of Health. 10:e65697.
- Morgan, A.C., et al., 2021. The unequal impact of parenthood in academia. Science Advances. 7:eabd1996
- Applewhite, D.A., 2021. A year since George Floyd. MBoC 32:1797-1799.
- Hinton, A.O., et al. 2020. Patching the Leaks: Revitalizing and Reimaging the STEM Pipeline. Cell 183:568-575.
- Dewsbury, B., and Brame, C.J. 2019. Inclusive Teaching. CBE-Life Sciences Education 18:1-5.
- Chaudhary, V.B., and Berhe, A.A. 2020. Ten simple rules for building an antiracist lab. PLoS Comp Biol. 16(10):e1008210.
- Cech, E.A., and Waidzunas, T.J. 2021. Systemic inequalities for LGBTQ professionals in STEM. Science Advances. 7:eabe0933.
- Blaney, J.M., et al. 2022. Autonomy and Privilege in Doctoral Education: An Analysis of STEM Students' Academic and Professional Trajectories. J Higher Edu